- Valley of 72 Waterfalls, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland, iAdventure, 4 Days
- Mai 29 2020 - Jun 01 2020
- 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
iEXPERIENCE, Step into the Flow, Mindfulness JoyWalk, Heidelberg, Arboretum
Mind full of Mindful?
Mindfulness. It’s a pretty straightforward word. It suggests that the mind is fully attending to what’s happening, to what you’re doing, to the space you’re moving through. That might seem trivial, except for the annoying fact that we so often veer from the matter at hand. Our mind takes flight, we lose touch with our body, and pretty soon we’re engrossed in obsessive thoughts about something that just happened or fretting about the past or the future. And that makes us anxious.
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.
During this event we will consciously walk through nature using different techniques that help us to get back to the here and now. We will also stop at scenic spots to consciously appreciate what is around us.
Event fee: 19,99 euros
Includes: Oat cookies, tea
If you don’t have a PayPal account please contact me for alternative payment options: +491624533588
iEXPERIENCE events are one day events.
Will be announced after booking.
What to bring:
• A smile
• Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
• Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
• FOOD AND WATER FOR THE TIME OF THE HIKE! IMPORTANT!
• An isolationg mat to sit on