- iAdventure, Snow Adventure, Most beautiful place in Austria, Lech Valley, 3 days
- Feb 21 2020 - Feb 23 2020
- 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
iCommunity – Battert, Upper Rock Trail – Wolfs Gorge – 10 km – Baden Baden
Hohenbaden Castle Ruins
Great view from Ritterplatte
Battert, Upper Rock Trail
Lower Battert Hut
Distance: 10 km
Ascent: 350 m
Descent: 340 m
Minimum elevation: 340 m
Maximum elevation: 540 m
Event fee: 30 euros
Includes: Oat cookies, tea
If you don’t have PayPal please contact me for alternative payment options:
I offer 4 seats in my car. 9 euros per person. +491624533588
We will meet at 9:00 in front of McDonalds at Heidelberg Station.
iCommunity events encourage to socialise and the only given structure are two sharing circles at the beginning and at the end. In the beginning we can introduce ourselves and tell something that can raise the interest of the other participants and make it easier to approach us later on. At the end we will have a circle in order to share our experience and make suggestions.
Will be announced after booking.
What to bring:
• A smile
• Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
• Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
• FOOD AND WATER FOR THE TIME OF THE HIKE! IMPORTANT!
• An isolationg mat to sit on
Please keep track of the comments section for changes.