A Discovery Journey | A Nature Workshop | BATTERT ROCK | Black Forest
Why are these events called a Discovery Journey?
They offer the possibility to discover new perspectives, new possibilities and have new experiences since our world might not go back to the old normal. We might need to create a new normal.
Discovery Journey events are about:
✔︎ NATURE CONNECTION
✔︎ HUMAN CONNECTION
✔︎ CONNECTION TO OURSELVES
They include elements from Nature Coaching, Wilderness Mentoring, Mindfulness Practices, Meditation and many more techniques in order to deepen these 3 kinds of connection.
Video about the “Spirit” of these events:
Video about the location:
First video out of 3 about Nature Coaching:
The complete series is available on my channel in German.
We will start walking slowly and have stops on our way to do the activities, appreciate the environment and to sharpen our senses.
1. Greeting Custom (Everybody is welcomed and integrated with the participation of the whole group).
3. Interactive Exchange: The secrets of fulfilling human connections
4. The Secret Question
5. Mindfulness Practice
6. Socialising, light-heartedness, fun & laughter
7. Nature Coaching – Embark on a mission – alone (according to instructions)
8. Socialising, light-heartedness, fun & laughter
9. Sharing answers to the Secret Question
10. Good-bye Custom. Sharing our experiences and suggestions.
Event fee: 99 euros
If you don’t have PayPal please get in touch for alternative payment options.
Distance: 9 km
Ascent: 170 m
Descent: 160 m
Maximum height: 720 m
Minimum height: 600 m
I can offer 4 seats in my car from Heidelberg. 10 euros per person. Please get in touch if you are interested: +491624533588
Exact meeting point:
Will be announced after booking.
What to bring:
✔︎ A smile
✔︎ An iso mat to sit on. Important!!!
✔︎ Food and drink for the duration of the event
✔︎ Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
✔︎ Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
This event will take place in accordance with the Covid-19 regulations for the day of the event!