- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jul 19 2019 - Jul 21 2019
- Time: 12:00 - 12:00
- Inspiration Adventure – EGO to WEGO Laugavegur Hiking Trail – Iceland – 9 days
- Aug 31 2019 - Sep 08 2019
- 5:00 am - 7:00 am
Four Lakes Tour – Alsace – France – 16 km – with Camping included!!!
This is the 3rd time I do this event. It is the most beautiful camping site I know about. It is up on the mountain with views over the valley. I rent a platform for the whole group down in the forest. For the views you need to leave the forest. Don’t forget your bathing suite because we will visit 4 lakes and have a swim there! This also is one of the most beautiful tours I have ever done with a lot of variety concerning the landscapes and participants sticking together.
I have 4 seats for in my car. 19 euros per person for transport. Please contact me by private message, sms or whataspp with your mobile number. Transport is not included in the event fee. +491624533588
Event fee: 54 euros
Includes 2 nights on the camping site without electricity.
You need to bring your own tent and camping gear.
The price would not be the same if you’d like to sleep in a bungalow or a prospector tent which is also possible if booked on time.
Booking is through Paypal. If you don’t have Paypal please get in touch with me. +491624533588
Length: 16 km, moderate level
Ascent: 584 m
Descent: 574 m
Max altitude: 1296 m
Min altitude: 953 m
Duration: About 5 hours, without breaks, swimming and sunbathing
We will meet at the camping site. Usually we get there between 22:00 and 23:00 and build up out tents in the dark which is the first experience. On Saturday we will do the 4 lakes tour and meet the other participants coming over from Germany or other places. On Sunday morning we leave the camping site and go to one or two Medieval Villages like Riquewihr or Kaisersberg.
For the ones interested in the hike:
For the hike we will meet at 11:00 on Saturday 20th on the Parking lot at Lac Blanc:
Geogr. 48.125188 N 7.096235 E
UTM 32U 358334 5331967
What to bring:
• Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
• Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
• Bathing suite since in most lakes it is allowed to swim
• Flashlight since we have to set up the tents at night
• Food and water for the time of the hike (There is a supermarket in the village where we will go on Saturday morning before the hike to buy food. Also there is a car coming from the bakery every morning at 8:00 with fresh bread, croissants, chocolate croissants …
• Solar protection for head and skin
• Something isolating to sit on
• Camping equipment (tent) if you’d like to camp with us
I kindly request you to regularly check the comments at the bottom of this page because that’s the place where I will publish all changes and add important information to make things work out as smooth as possible.
Every participant is responsible for his/her safety and health for the entire duration of this event. Neither the organizer(s) nor the Rhein-Neckar Hiking & Outdoors Meetup Group will accept any liability for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from participation in this event. There may be circumstances (e.g. bad weather, closed trails, misleading instructions, etc.) that make the activity slightly more difficult or longer than expected.