iCommunity – 3 Castles of Eguisheim, 9 km, Colmar Christmas market, Alsace, France
- Eguisheim Fountain
- Eguisheim center
- Beautiful footpath
- Damensessel und Herrensessel (Ladies & Gentleman seat)
- View on the 3 castles
- 3 Castles
- Chapelle Régélé
Distance: 9 km
Ascent: 360 m
Descent: 360 m
Minimum elevation: 210 m
Maximum elevation: 560 m
After Eguisheim we will drive to Colmar to visit the Christmas Market. The market closes at 20:00.
Event fee: 30 euros
- Oat cookies
I offer 4 seats in my car. 19 euros per person. If you are interested please get in touch: +491624533588. We will start at 7:45 at Heidelberg station in front of McDonald’s. I can also pick people up in Karlsruhe and Strasbourg (Illkirch).
iCommunity events encourage to socialise and the only given structure are two sharing circles at the beginning and at the end. In the beginning we can introduce ourselves and tell something that can raise the interest of the other participants and make it easier to approach us later on. At the end we will have a circle in order to share our experience and make suggestions.
Will be communicated after booking.
What to bring:
- A smile
- Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
- Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
- FOOD AND WATER FOR THE TIME OF THE HIKE! IMPORTANT!
- An isolationg mat to sit on