iAdventure, 4 Lakes Tour, Alsace, France, 3 Days
Friday July 10:
Start at Heidelberg Station between 17:00 and 19:00.
Arrival at Camping Lefebure. Putting up the tents. Be aware that we might need to put up the tents in the dark. So bring a flashlight or headlight. This is part of the adventure and great fun.
Saturday July 11:
8:15: There is a car coming to the camping site every day from the local bakery with bread, rolls, croissants and a lot of French sweets.
Before starting the hike we will visit the local supermarket and can also visit the bakery to get food for the hike.
11:00 Start at Lac Blanc
Rock Path to Kraywasen D’En Haut
Lac du Forlet
View over Lac Noir
View over Lac du Forlet and the Rhine Valley
Gazon du Faing
Distance: 16 km
Ascent: 600 m
Descent: 600 m
Minimum elevation: 1300 m
Maximum elevation: 970 m
Video recorded during a workshop in 2019 where we also did the 4 lakes tour:
Sunday July 12:
- Pack our stuff and have a stroll in the Medieval villages Kaysersberg and Riquewihr.
- Back home
Event fee: 115 euros
- 2 nights at the camping site
- event guidance and facilitation
- Oat cookies
If you don’t have a PayPal account please get in touch for alternative payment options. +491624533588
Camping equipment available for rent: 4 people tent, isomat, sleeping bag for 30 euros for the whole weekend.
I offer 4 seats in my car from Heidelberg, Karlsruhe or any stop along A5. 20 euros per person. If you are interested please get in touch: +491624533588.
1. Greeting Custom (Everybody is welcomed and integrated following some activities with the participation of the whole group).
3. Flowing freely with the group.
4. Good-bye Custom. Sharing our experiences and suggestions.
Will be communicated after booking.
What to bring: