- iEXPERIENCE, Step into the Flow, Mindfulness JoyWalk, Heidelberg, Arboretum
- Mar 07 2020
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Inspiration Adventure – Devil’s Table – Palatinate Forest, 11 km, Free Event
Teufelstisch Hike, The Devil’s table
We will start in Hinterweidenthal. After 1 km we will meet the rock called Teufelstisch which you can see on the event picture. After 6 km we will get to a wild-romantic resting place with a spring where we can refill our water bottles. After 9 km we will reach a vantage point with a great view over the Hinterweidenthal. On our way back to Hinterweidenthal we will once again meet the Devil’s table and two additional rocks. The Devil’s kitchen and the Devil’s Forge.
Distance: 11 km
Ascent: 312 m
Descent: 312 m
What to bring:
• A smile
• Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
• Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
• FOOD AND WATER FOR THE TIME OF THE HIKE! IMPORTANT!
• An isolationg mat to sit on
• iso mat, sleeping bag, tent