- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 12 2019
- Time: 07:00 - 14:00
- Inspiration Adventure – Devil’s Table – Palatinate Forest, 11 km, Free Event
- Oct 13 2019
- 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Ruine Bernstein, Château Ramstein, Château l’Ortenbourg, Alsace, France, 15 km
I would like to invite you to a 15 km roundtrip to Ramstein Castle, the Bernstein Castle ruins, Ortenbourg Castle in Alsace, France. To finish the event off we could go for a drink or dinner to the Medieval village Riquewihr.
Ascent: 518 m
Descent: 518 m
Event Fee: 17,50 Euros
I offer 4 seats in my car from Speyer and Heidelberg. 17 euros per person. If you’d like a seat please send me a private message with you phone number for fast contact. My one is +491624533588. Starting time in Heidelberg will be 8:30 at the Main Station in front of McDonalds.
See map above
How to get there:
By car: See map on the right
Exact location: 48.330104, 7.395778
What to bring:
• A smile
• Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
• Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
• FOOD AND WATER FOR THE TIME OF THE HIKE! IMPORTANT!
• An isolationg mat to sit on
Please keep track of the comments section for changes.
Every participant is responsible for his/her safety and health for the entire duration of this event. Neither the organizer(s) nor the Rhein-Neckar Hiking & Outdoors Meetup Group will accept any liability for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from participation in this event. There may be circumstances (e.g. bad weather, closed trails, misleading instructions, etc.) that make the activity slightly more difficult or longer than expected./