Step into the Flow
Alive & Cheerful
Inspiring & Playful
Light-Hearted & Easy-Going
“Those who flow as life flows know they need no other force.”
Step into the Flow
This is the most basic event of all.
It is not just a simple hike and not exactly a workshop either.
Characteristic is that there will be dedicated guided spaces every morning for creating connection with the other participants.
And the whole event will be for exchange and sharing.
And yes, we will walk.
Step into the flow events are designed to reconnect with the feeling of flow, light-heartedness and ease in these troubled times.
Many people are living in fear about their future due to the present situation. There might be a thousand different triggers for it.
Others might be really fed up.
Yet others might feel the urge to act.
Experiencing a day full of light-heartedness and ease in a safe, welcoming and nourishing group where we can be just who we are and our words and feelings are witnessed and honoured together with what is alive in us in the very moment can help us reconnect with our own intuition and bring inspiration and with it solutions and a different perspective and attitude.
The two most healing words are probably “me too” when other people tell us that they know what we are going through, that they are or have been at a similar point and confirm that nothing is wrong with us. That we are ok the way we are without belittling comforting, advising “away” our present state because it feels uncomfortable and difficult to bare. When we are met with understanding, curiosity and empathy.
Join us and let’s “Step into the flow”.
What to expect?
- Activities to create connectedness among participants
- Exchange with like-minded people
- Self Experience
- Self Discovery
- About 10 km of Hiking
What to bring?
- A smile
- Sporty outfit adjusted to weather conditions (umbrella and / or rain coat if weather is unstable)
- Hiking boots or shoes with good traction for longer distances
- An iso mat to sit on. Important!!!
- Food and drink for the duration of the event
Possible benefits of participating
- Feeling of peace due to a day out in Nature full of light-heartedness, ease, adventure & magic
- Reduction of inner pressure due to exchange with like-minded people
- New and maybe meaningful and nourishing relationships
- A sparkle in our eyes
- Leaving behind all concerns and worries
- Getting in touch with our life force
- A couple of new insights?
Communicative & Sociable
Open, Sincere & Supportive